Monday, October 17, 2011

Cramps!

I woke up this morning with a little wince. I had a horrible stomach ache last night and I figured that I probably under cooked the chicken or something, but when I examined myself a little further I found that I had muscle pain! My abs are aching. I think over did it with the crunches yesterday, heh. So I didn't get to exercise. I feel horrible about it but I'll make up for it tomorrow.

In other news, I finally got myself a Heart Rate Monitor! It's a Bowflex Watch that checks your Heart Rate, Calorie Burn, and much more stuff I haven't found out yet. It fits perfectly, and it was on sale for HALF THE PRICE. It was such a great deal I had to get it. Now I can finally figure out how much calories I'm burning without relying on iffy internet calculators that give me weird calorie burn amounts. I'll try it out tomorrow and see how it goes.

I hope you guys had a great day. It's 9:30PM so I guess I should sleep now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment