Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello everyone! I'd like to formally welcome you to my new diet blog. Here I will post my experiences with detoxing and exercising, including all my downfalls and successes, and everything that has worked for me personally.

In addition I strongly want to encourage you guys to make the healthy changes as well! There is nothing better than waking up refreshed in the morning, and feeling like you are doing something good for your body. The food we eat nowadays - processed, fast-food, deep fried, and all that is not good for us! We are the fattest nation on  this earth. We need to make that change, and it all starts with your life.

Better lifestyle means a better outlook on life. You will feel HAPPIER. Don't you want to feel happy? Then start the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment